Shut Up, Grow up Step Up
It is time we shut up, grow up step up, this applies to us all. Left, right, middle its time.
Republicans and Conservatives have a right to gloat a little 8 years of a President that we really did not like or trust is over. Don’t be hateful and forgive if needed.
Liberals who do not understand the electoral college or a democratic republic ignore the media and learn. Don’t get your news or opinions from talk shows and do not trust the media, research as much as you can yourself.
Mocking the losers is good release, but yes we have to now get to the business at hand.
Those who are so upset that they are not functional, that lectured the right before the election to accept the outcome stop.
The time has come to step up, our freedoms demand our participation, not all have taking an oath, but by enjoying these freedoms you have agreed to support all of them and for everyone equally
After Shut Up, Grow up Step Up we know need to get to work. We the people, left, right, middle we have a lot of work to do. We must protect our place as the real leaders of this Republic.
Benjamin Franklin famously said this in response to a question ( I borrowed it from the link above) what form of government do we have – a republic or a monarchy? He replied, “A republic if you can keep it.”
We need to stop thinking our rights, our Constitution don’t fit todays world that it is a “living document in need of update, WRONG!
No need to go over all of our rights but the first two are firmly in our control and intended to give We the people the Power as intended. Study it, here is a great free online college course that everyone should consider,
The Wrap Up
Elections are rough and ugly, even as a Christian I sometimes go over the top. I would always encourage people to seek Christ, but in Christianity it is a choice. It does not change my love for you as my neighbors in the world.
These ideas don’t require you to be saved, just human.
- Don’t trust the Internet or the Media Study.
- Respect everyone else’s First Amendment Rights, after all if we all agreed we would not need to protect freedom of speech.
- Hold the government accountable and don’t expect free stuff, the hidden price tag is your political soul.
- It’s ok to judge people, but do it by their character, their actions not by their race, religion or country of origin.
- Always remember that we the people must never be divided, we can disagree but in the end walk away from those leaders that promote division.
May God bless you all, our Country and our President Elect, time to move on.
Powered by Facebook Comments